Friday, November 12, 2021

Yeah! Yeah!

Its been too long. We can meet, see stuff and most importantly, we can touch stuff

With Textiles that is a thing


I've been dyeing to share some new work with you all. I've done that with the website updates, new weaving, printin on fabrics and then meeting folks through galleries


here s the thing

I spend a lot of time making what I like. I love color, shape texture and structure.I don't think i'll ever bored with weaving, printing and painting. I've chosen to make this a life work. 

Residencies

I am always excited to share textile techniques so lmk if you have a group interested in a workshop. I love the grants through school programs that i work with, sharing what  i know and what I've learned is such a good feeling!! (hugger moment) 


Festivals

always try to attend. Artists are kind of struggling now. remember toe ou saw earlier at shows and try and connect with tem on line. we have had a lo of folks that are more interested in non ontact sales through events because of covid, to e safe. consider these wonderful folks as you make your holiday shopping decisions


meanwhile



, all about me....

check out my website, with links to social media. I usually don't sell on there, but def provide a link to my vits and pieces




No comments: