Saturday, December 31, 2011

Resolutions

The Holiday season was wild this year! Thanks to everyone for your support! Sorry if I didn't get back to everyone- I'm going through my list to see who is still interested in a special order. It is pretty much impossible for any special orders after October- shows start and really don't let up til, well, now..
This year I'm really looking forward to my day job.. The Arts Council has started to rock and roll with its' own momentum and I since this is where I live now, it is epically important to me that there are really fun things to do.. There were lots already and I'm seeing more just popping up everytime I meet new folks.

For my personal resolutions, I'm gonna keep on the exercise path- I'm just more productive when I'm moving around. And I am far from ready to be done!
And, I plan to enter three exhibits, meet some new galleries. And two outdoor exhibits. It's nice to get out.
And finish my home studio... I'd never trade my studio on Trade Street! but this great space needs to be yarned.
So here we go... Jan-March, the exhibit pieces get started, a new production line developed and the neverending application for grant projects. Hope to catch up with everyone soon... sorry for falling under the rock.

No comments: